Base Subsystem Expert
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of position
Responsible for operation and maintenance troubleshooting for BSS nodes, such as BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, E-NodeB
- Check to follow up the on performance and configuration for BSC and RNC network elements. Execute the troubleshooting methods to ensure 100% service availability;
- Follow implementation, integration, and acceptance of the new telecommunication equipment related to current 2G/3G/4G domains;
- Responsible for New Site configuration on Core nodes. Offer troubleshooting methods for site readiness and alarm-free. Act as a contact point for Implementation engineers;
- Investigate and solve customer complaints raised by Customer Care of Back Office. Execute the requests coming from the Subscription Unit regarding subscriber data change;
- Check daily the web reports for Mobile Network KPI on the portal, and take proactive action into solving the issues;
- Monitor the performance of data, signaling boards, and interfaces on RNC and BSC. Inform in time and escalated issues with a high risk of service degradation;
- Execute changes as per Optimization & Planning requests. Fulfill all requests on time;
- Follow up the implementation of Software or Hardware upgrades to core network elements and complete of testing procedure;
- Good knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE networks;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS, Linux OS, Database query, and Networking;
- Goal achievement-oriented and works well under pressure. Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team;
- Problem Solving capability
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Willing to work under pressure
- Min 3 years of experience in a previous similar position;
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Informatics
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
The Deadline for application is June 27th 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT