BSS Development Specialist
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of position
Analyze the technical specifications of the product development document provided by the Propositions Department.
- Consume to Cash implementation with online and offline charging using SAP components CC 3.0, CRM 7.0 (EHP2), and ECC 6.0 (EHP6)
- Non SAP components include: Mediation and Process Integration
- Conception, design, development, and launching of products for both fixed and mobile telephony
- SAP CC rating logic design and implementation from conception to going live
- Complex SAP CC Workflow rules for product activation, deactivation, and query
- SAP CC Integration to SAP CRM, CI, and third-party applications
- SAP CRM Order Management Product Model configuration for integration to SAP CC
- Development of CRM Business Rule Framework (BRF)
- Cross Catalog Mapping configuration
- SAP CI definition of Item Types, Subprocesses, and Account Assignments.
- Enhancements to existing products
- Documentation of end to end business process flows
- Resolving defects in the system
- Very Very good understanding of Telecommunication services
- Organized and adaptable with the ability and desire to lead.
- Good understanding of the overall consumes to cash process across multiple industry scenarios.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP Convergent Charging and BRIM consultant expertise (not mandatory, but gives you a great advantage over other applications)
- More than 4 years in IT industry related to systems and applications operational management, 2 years in telecom industry, preferable in billing, rating and charging domain;
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Business Informatics;
Deadline of application is 15th of July 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT