Budgeting Specialist/Senior Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position:
Collect internal data relating to traffic, subscriber and cost and prepare relevant reports that assess actual and potential performance of a product, group of products or any other underlying relevant subject matter that ultimately aids decision making.
- Collect data for traffic, revenues and costs relating to fixed and mobile products/tariff plans
- Prepare the product/tariff plan performance report
- Prepare regional evaluation reports for our product portfolio
- Assess the viability of new products launches and other initiatives
- Follow up with post implementation review of launched products and initiatives
- Prepare Cost Benefit assessment for capex investments.
- Assess specific corporate contract agreements for viability and commercial sense
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of team;
- Problem solving capability;
- Willing to work under pressure and with predefined deadlines
- Previous job experience in a similar position
- University Degree in Finance/Business Administration
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is May 10, 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT