Customer Value Management Data Analyst
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of Position:
Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Prepare and maintain prediction models;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers;
- Produce and track key performance indicators;
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations;
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in customer retention and revenue;
- Present the recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, to achieve customer, revenue and strategic targets.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to improve the digital channel performance and growth.
- Maximum proficiency in SPSS or other statistical tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel/PowerPoint/Word;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, databases (SQL), data mining and segmentation techniques. Knowledge and experience for building prediction models;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.);
- Ability to write comprehensive reports;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Willing to work under pressure, undertaking initiative;
- At least 2 years of previous job experience in the same area;
- University degree in Business Informatics / Mathematics / Statistics. Master Degree in Marketing or MBA is a plus;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is November 2nd, 2020
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT