Customer Value Management Senior Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position:
Identify and design initiatives that respond to customer needs and fit best with company’s objectives of customer retention and revenue maximization;
- Perform detailed customer base analysis as to understand customer segments profile and behavior patterns;
- Prepare marketing assumptions and forecast for each initiative and prepare "go"/"don't go" scenario;
- Responsible for end to end creation, development, implementation and final quality of each initiative.
- Responsible for preparing go-to-market plan for each initiative.
- Coordinate with all related parties / departments for proper conceptualization and impementation of the initiatives, ensuring alignment between affected parties until successful launch of initiative.
- Provide information and guidance to the communication team for publications and advertising material required for communicating to the market the planned initiative.
- Maximum Proficiency in Microsoft Package with special focus on Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Visio;
- Experience in matrix management & cross functional interaction Excellent analytical and strategic skills with attention to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Very good interpersonal communication, time management and leadership skills
- Willing to work under pressure, creative, undertaking initiative;
- 2 years of marketing experience, specifically in product development in consumer business, Experience telecommunications industry will be considered a plus
- University Degree in Business Administration / Business Informatics / Finance / Marketing. (Master Degree is a plus)
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is February 4th , 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT