Do you find yourself suitable?
- Coordinating and arranging the agenda and meetings;
- Prepares and reviews documents/reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares different documents and/or e-mails.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external parties.
- Screen incoming phone calls and maintain an updated contact list.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports, meeting agendas, correspondence, memos etc.
- Prepare meeting materials when needed.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, attention to confidentiality, flexible, initiative and good at multi-tasking;
- High level of written and verbal communication skills;
- At least 2 years of previous similar job experience;
- University Degree;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al or by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application is September 17th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT