Field Maintenance Technician (Power Line)
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of Position
Maintenance of Low and Medium Voltage Power Line in Mobile Sites.
- Service, maintain and repair of power lines (Low Voltage and Medium Voltage);
- Organize periodical O&M W/H inventory, monitor and report the balance of the spare parts regarding power lines;
- Supervising sub-contractors for completion and quality of preventive and corrective maintenance work related to power lines (outsourced work);
- To be available 24h/7d on-call. To be flexible, high response, and a front line responder for hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting. Perform standby 24/7 in case needed;
- Maintain a safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations;
- Very good command of mechanical and electrical hand tools, able to work on heights, good skills of the technical and operational capabilities;
- Team Work, Positive Attitude, Solution-oriented, and Effective communication skills, Self-motivated. Multitasking, able to work under pressure;
- Valid driver's license;
- Certification of level 3 for Technical Safety;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar field;
- Professional High School and other verifiable training in a relevant technical field;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
The Deadline for application is 15th of July 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT