HR Specialist/Senior Specialist
Do you find yourself suitable?
- Ensuring new hire documentation process is completed and processed;
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks;
- Follow up the probation period of new hires;
- Assist in preparation to all policies and procedures in accordance with ISO standards;
- Maintaining records and manage the training and development programs of the company;
- Assist to the performance evaluation process;
- Coordinate all the events/activities related to the employees.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Availability to work overtime when needed;
- Knowledge on Quality & Information Security Management Systems is an advantage
- At least 2 years experience in similar field.
- University Degree in Economy/Business Administration or related field.
Interested candidates should send their internal application to email@example.com
Deadline of application is September 30th 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT