Interconnection and Roaming Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of Position:
Communication and maintenance of relations with national and international operators regarding traffic flow, existing agreements, interconnection connections.
- Meeting the requirements of operators regarding changes of route, transit, origin, termination etc.
- Coordination of technical teams regarding traffic routing, implementation of new connections, disconnection of existing operators;
- Follow-up of disputes with operators regarding traffic issues, fraud traffic identification, quality of service etc.
- Negotiations with operators regarding traffic, prices, volumes, transit;
- Implementation and eventual management in the new IX Billing system of any existing and new interconnection connections;
- Preparation of national and international origin, routing and transit models by finding the most profitable routes for the company;
- Prepare and reporting of the national and international traffic data on daily, weekly and monthly bases;
- Monitoring the traffic based on agreements, and reporting in finance data on national and international traffic;
- Personal attributes (Intellect, flexibility and adaptability, self-regulatory skills, self-motivation, self-assurance, willingness to learn, commercial awareness);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Excellent communication skills, balanced, persuasive skills;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position;
- University Degree;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is June 11th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT