IPTV Specialist/Senior Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position:
Lead of the retail/business development within the Companyand external agencies.
- Conception and envisioning of future IPTV products together as one of the produccts owners according to the overarching product strategy.
- Responsible for the achievement of regional and national retail targets and ARPU targets set forth by the management of the company for IPTV.
- Perform both business and product competitive analysis, documenting strengths and weaknesses and methods of positioning
- End-to-end responsibility of requirements gathering and business process understanding and capturing those in the appropriate IT tools / documents.
- Develop and maintain consistent product messages and value propositions including target audiences, needs, key features and business benefits; Ensure that product descriptions, messages and value propositions are used consistently by all external facing organizations.
- Manage product launches; Identify all launch activities and assure tasks are assigned, coordinate launch team meetings, establish and follow up activities/completion of project milestones.
- Continuous development of current TV-products under usability and user experience aspects.
- Development of interactive prototypes according to customer needs, market trends, and technology.
- Take a lead on functional testing and the user acceptance testing and control the scope creep and validate the deliverable quality in terms of mapping to business requirement with full traceability from requirements to test cases working closely with the test managers.
- Creative responsibility for Customer Experience, UX, conception, interaction design and visual design of all IPTV products and services of ALBtelecom.
- Maximum Proficiency in Microsoft Package with special focus on Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Visio.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Very good knowledge of English Language.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is June 6th, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT