Mobile Switching Senior Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position
Responsible for operation and maintenance troubleshooting for BSS nodes, such as BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B and E-NodeB.
- Check Follow up the performance and configuration for BSC and RNC network elements. Execute the troubleshooting methods to ensure 100% service availability;
- Follow implementation, integration and acceptance of the new telecommunication equipment related with current 2G/3G/4G domains;
- Responsible for New Site configuration on Core nodes. Offer troubleshooting methods for site readiness and alarm free. Act as a contact point for Implementation engineers;
- Investigate and solve customer complains raised by Customer Care of Back Office. Execute the requests coming from Subscription Unit regarding subscriber data change;
- Check daily the web reports for Mobile Network KPI on portal, and take proactive action into solving the issues;
- Monitor the performance of data, signaling boards and interfaces on RNC and BSC. Inform in time and escalated issues with high risk of service degradation;
- Execute changes as per Optimization & Planning requests. Fulfill all request on time;
- Follow up the implementation of Software or Hardware upgrades to core network elements and complete of testing procedure;
- Good knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE networks;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS , Linux OS, Database query, and Networking;
- Goal achievement oriented and works well under pressure. Able to work on own initiative and as a part of team;
- Problem Solving capability
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Willing to work under pressure
- Min 3 years of experience in previous similar position;
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Informatics.
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is March 10th, 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT