Project Management Office Manager
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position
Planning project management, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects;
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation;
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives;
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards;
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes;
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines;
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification;
- Strong leadership skills, strong attention to details and technicalities, xxcellent organizational and technical skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE 2 Certification may be advantageous,
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, good written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude, demonstrable strategic thinking abilities;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft OS and Office Package;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Min 5 years of experience in previous similar position;
- University Degree in in Business Administration/Engineering or related field;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is 31st of October 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT