Project Management Specialist
Do you find yourself suitable?
Purpose of position
Planning project management, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects;
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation;
- Prepare financial reports and budget outlines to superiors;
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards;
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes;
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines;
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification;
- Very good organizational and technical skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered an advantage
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills, good written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude, demonstrable strategic thinking abilities;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft OS and Office Package;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Min 2 years of experience in previous similar position;
- University Degree in in Business Administration/Engineering or related field;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is 15th of July 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT