Radio Planning and Implementation Technician
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of Position
Perform implementation/de-installation of Mini Vans (mobile site) and assure to work them properly;
- Onsite inspection and recommendation for a efficient maintenance & performance;
- Check and verify the delivery quantities according contract's BoQ;
- Implement Azimuth and Tilt changes requested by optimizers or drive testers;
- Verify delivered TSSR & As Built if they are according to our request;
- Provide partial or full solutions, suggestion for different HW problems in the field;
- Perform acceptance of new site/cells implemented by subcontractors and prepare all documents related to acceptance
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment;
- Organizing and team work abilities, with initiative and decision taker;
- Positive Attitude, Team Work, Quality orientation, Effective communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of MS office applications;
- At least 2 years of experience of Mobile Network implementation;
- High School Diploma (preferred Vocational/Technical school);
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is September 17th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT