Radio Planning & Implementation Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of Position
Radio Planning and Implementation Specialist should plan and follow indoor and outdoor coverage and capacity increase for 2G/3G/4G/Wi-Fi systems with acceptable costs.
- Support in nominal design, system dimensioning, and link budget and traffic analysis;
- Perform optimization and troubleshoot KPIs of 2G/3G/4G network;
- Dimensioning the 3G/4G RAN network according to the coverage, capacity and quality requirements;
- RSD and RNP planning and preparation for new site rollout;
- Provide monthly network Maps & Reports of Albania;
- Using Planning (Asset) tool to input and extract data, and generating predictions (2G/3G/4G);
- Monitor RAN related performance alarms and take actions accordingly;
- Perform configuration consistency check for all RAN elements;
- Investigate & Solve customers' complain problems;
- Prepare 2G/3G/4G worst cells' report and give recommendations;
- Knowledge in: Tems Investigation, Actix, iManager U2000, BSS6900, MapInfo, Tektronix, Asset Enterprise, Atoll;
- Very Good knowledge of English language;
- Positive Attitude, Team Work, Quality orientation, Effective communication skills, Good presentation skills;
- Availability to work overtime when needed;
- At least 1 year of experience Mobile Network Planning or Optimization
- University Degree in Telecommunication, Electronic or Informatics Engineering
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al.
Deadline of application is March 10th, 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT