Do you find yourself suitable!
Purpose of Position:
Handle and resolve complaints in accordance with the Complaints Handling Procedures and contract termination requests with the internal procedure of the department.
- Effectively and accurately investigate requests within set timescales.
- Ensure all requests logs are registered & are kept updated with all required information and actions taken.
- Treat daily requests for post2pre/termination for B2C customers.
- Analyze customer data and based on treatment schema prepare an accurate response for the Company Shops & Customer (B2C).
- Negotiate when needed with the customers that have requested the contract termination and try to keep them thru offers according to the policies.
- Handle the documents’ correctness and forms of contract termination/post2pre.
- Check the MSISND status as charging manager, offers status, contract status of customers, and inform Shops based on the flow.
- Provide reports as appropriate both to internal and external usage.
- Report to the superior any probable problems and look after for a valid and on-time solution.
- Provide ideas, suggestions, and solutions based on daily/weekly/monthly analysis.
- Support team members when is needed.
- Assist the direct superior in any request.
- Other duties as per job responsibilities.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package;
- Very good communication and formal writing skills;
- Very good knowledge of the English language;
- Very good negotiating skills, Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines; Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with minimal supervision, Confidentiality, Team spirit;
- Similar experience consider as an advantage;
- University Degree;
Deadline of application is 25/11/2022
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP