Announcement of ALBtelecom Sh.A. on the use of their package / tariff plan units while Roaming
ALBtelecom informs all mobile subscribers that starting from July 1, 2021, all prepaid subscribers who have an active a standard 30-days mobile package, such as Super Start, Super 700 Unlimited, Super 1100 Unlimited, Super 1300 Unlimited, and Super 1900 Unlimited, will be able to use their package / tariff plan units without any additional tariffs during their stay in one of the Western Balkan countries (Kosovo, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Serbia) up to the extent of the Fair Use Policy*. After exceeding the limit of the units of Fair Use, it will be continued with the remaining units of the package being charged with the tariffs of table 1, as below:
|RLAH||Outgoing Calls (ALL/min)||Incoming Calls (ALL/min)||Outgoing SMS (ALL/SMS)||Incoming SMS (ALL/SMS)||Internet (ALL/MB)|
|RLAH Tariffs on Western Balkans (Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Northern Macedonia)||4.73||0||1.48||0||1.14|
If the subscriber does not have a standard 30-day prepaid package / tariff plan active, no units left in his package / plan, and no roaming package is active, then with she/he will be charged for each operator in the Western Balkan countries by the standard tariffs as follows:
|PromoZone Western Balkans||Outgoing Calls (ALL/min)||Incoming Calls (ALL/min)||Outgoing SMS (ALL/SMS)||Incoming SMS (ALL/SMS)||Internet (ALL/MB)|
|Promozone Standard Tariffs of Western Balkans (Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Northern Macedonia)||28.04||0||8.86||0||26.57|
- Roam Like At Home service in the Western Balkans is a priori activated, so customers do not need to make any activation.
- In case the customer has activated a roaming package, this package will have priority in consumption. After the consumption of the roaming package units, the client can use the Roam Like At Home service through which the units (minutes, SMS, Internet) of the package / plan that are active in Albania are deducted.
- The above tariffs are valid for originating / terminated calls, outgoing / incoming SMS to or from all Western Balkan networks when the subscriber is connected to one of the networks of the countries: Kosovo, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
- The step-charge for incoming and outgoing calls is 30 + 1 seconds, while that of the internet is 1 kb + 1 kb.
- The above prices include VAT.
*The Fair Use Policy enables the use of the roaming service to the extent that it prevents abusive or abnormal use in the countries of the Western Balkans.
For more information, visit our ALBtelecom shops, or contact our Customer Service at 123.