Assets and Investments Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position:
Coordinate the process of management of all invoices received and reconciliation of all vendor statements, by verifying all expense reports ensuring their compliance with the company.
- Prepare and manage all invoices on a daily basis and send it for approval;
- Take care of all vendor correspondence via email or phone, evaluating and reconciling all vendor statements;
- Manage and verify all expense reports, ensuring their compliance with company policies;
- Maintain and update all accounts payable data, as well as ensure accuracy in general ledgers;
- Attach corresponding purchase orders to invoices that are incoming, along with all supporting documents;
- Recording and controlling purchase and sales book;
- Take responsibility for use tax and VAT accounting and submissions;
- Help with monthly closings and status reports;
- Perform other duties that are needed to support the accounting department;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, SAP;
- Very Good knowledge of English language;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able and willing to work in team;
- Good communication skills, team work and collaboration;
- Availability to work overtime when needed
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting;
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is September 20th, 2019.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT