Basis & Database Management Specialist
Show your capabilities!
Purpose of position
Manage and Support DBs of SAP Technical Infrastructure.
- Maintain database systems of high availability for Oracle and MS SQL existing platforms
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner for existing platforms
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Perform implementation of Transport Requests on Different SAP Applications.
- Troubleshoot an maintain any SAP Application;
- Proven working experience as a database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards like Oracle and MS SQL
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Familiarity with database design and documentation
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS; RedHAT OS;
- Group working, taking ownership, prioritizing tasks;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);,
- Min 2 years of experience in previous similar position;
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer science;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is October 14th 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT