BSS Development Specialist / Senior Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of the position:
Analyze the technical specifications of product development document provided by Products Department.
- Participates in the technical meetings with related technical parties to discuss about new product development
- Provides timelines and system feasibility about the new developments
- Collaborates with the system vendor within the defined deadline for specific developments/configurations and change requests of the system
- Performs necessary developments in Development environment and inform testing team to proceed with additional tests
- Apply bug fixing in case of detecting problems during tests
- Transfer the developments to Production Environment
- Document the technical flow and configurations related to product that is implemented
- Analyze the technical specifications of product development document provided by Products.
- Assist business while performing beta tests for new developed products
- Very good understanding of Telecommunication services
- Good knowledge of Oracle, MS Sql Server, Linux;
- Advanced database knowledge on Oracle, MS SQL Server. Telco protocol (Diameter, Camel, Radius)
- Communicative, team player, problem solving, hard-worker and analytical;
- Problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Very good command of English and Albanian languages
- Ability to work under pressure and with high workload
- More than 4 years in IT industry related to systems and applications operational management, 2 years in telecom industry, preferable in billing, rating and charging domain;
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Business Informatics;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is November 30th, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT