BSS Development Specialist
Bring out the best in you!
Purpose of position
Analyze the technical specifications of product development document provided by Products Department.
- Participates in the technical meetings with related technical parties to discuss about new product development
- Provides timelines and system feasibility about the new developments
- Collaborates with the system vendor within the defined deadline for specific developments/configurations and change requests of the system
- Performs necessary developments in Development environment and inform testing team to proceed with additional tests
- Apply bug fixing in case of detecting problems during tests
- Transfer the developments to Production Environment
- Document the technical flow and configurations related to product that is implemented
- Analyze the technical specifications of product development document provided by Products.
- Assist business while performing beta tests for new developed products
- Very good understanding of Telecommunication services
- Good knowledge of Oracle, MS Sql Server, Linux;
- Advanced database knowledge on Oracle, MS SQL Server. Telco protocol (Diameter, Camel, Radius)
- Communicative, team player, problem solving, hard-worker and analytical;
- Problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Very good command of English
- Ability to work under pressure and with high workload
- More than 4 years in IT industry related to systems and applications operational management, 2 years in telecom industry, preferable in billing, rating and charging domain;
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Business Informatics;
Deadline of application is October 14th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT