BSS Operation Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of the position:
Involve and support invoicing teams for mobile and fix bill cycles by executing and analyzing controlling tasks defined on each prebilling phases.
- Analyze, investigate and resolve customer complains.
- BSS Systems Monitoring and error debugging, perform systems daily health-checks and follow up the issues by incident escalation procedure.
- Monitor, trace analyze and flow up issues raised on IN protocols, systems logs on application level.
- Support ad hoc requests for data information or data processing coming from different departments
- Perform patch releases, bug fixes, system version updates, and products change configurations.
- Good knowledge on Oracle SQL procedures, functions and queries programming. Preferable experience on rating, charging and billing systems, IN protocols knowledge especially on Diameter and Camel.
- Relational Database Programming (preferable ORACLE syntax), Linux Administration, IN Protocols analysis (Diameter, Camel)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Collaborative, communicative and hard-worker.
- Able and willing to work during night systems activities and be part of repetitive standby process.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT industry, preferable in a telco sector.
- Degree on Computer Science/ Economic Informatics/ Electronic Engineering
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is August 15th, 2020
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT