BSS Operation Team Leader/Team Manager
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of the position:
Plan, co-ordinate, lead and guide project teams in the development and implementation of application/services, assuring their delivery and acceptance. Responsible for the services availability.
- Manage BSS and OSS systems effectively to ensure smooth operations
- Manages daily operations performed by BSS / OSS Engineers during the resolution of critical matters on IN Node, Provisioning, Mediation, Convergent Charging, Billing and Invoicing, Self-care, Voucher Management, Roaming, Wholesale billing. Ensure that problems related to BSS and OSS are resolved on time.
- Execute, analyze and control of pre-billing and final retail and wholesale billing cycles for each invoice type in order to ensure invoice quality delivery, minimize customer complaints or invoice issues
- Manage relationship with system vendors. Ensure that system vendor is providing services, support and output in line with agreed SLA. Coordinate with the system providers on any system upgrades, bug fixes, new releases and system enhancements.
- Setup, coordinate and monitor KPIs related to several critical technical & business processes such as customers’ services (VOICE / DATA / SMS / PSTN / ADSL ) quality and complains, Subscribers and Offers Provisioning, Rating / Charging / Billing / Invoicing, Roaming, etc. based on agreed SLAs and OLAs.
- Build and follow up internal processes and procedures in order to insure proper systems functionalities, team responsibilities and effective management.
- Staff assignments and evaluations, monitor work in progress.
- Good knowledge on Oracle SQL procedures, functions and queries programming. Preferable experience on rating, charging and billing systems, IN protocols knowledge especially on Diameter and Camel;
- Relational Database Programming (preferable ORACLE syntax), Linux administration, IN Protocols analysis (Diameter, Camel);
- Very good knowledge of English Language;
- Collaborative, communicative and hard-worker
- Able and willing to work during night systems activities and be part of repetitive standby process;
- At least 5 years` of previous job experience in a similar position;
- University Degree on Computer Science or Electronics Engineering;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is October 31st, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT