Business Intelligence Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the following position.
Purpose of Position
Work closely with internal business customers and subject matter experts in the definition, design and testing of ad hoc and operational reports and analysis.
- Prepare business intelligence reports: Creation of periodical reports, Ad-HOC reports;
- Create report visualization for requested projects.
- Provide business information, analytical advice for decision support to an assigned area of responsibility (to business owners);
- To make analysis on a wide variety of important issues in Company using various sources of business data and communicating findings and related interpretations/observations;
- Accurately research, analyze and summarize meaningful information to produce documentation, presentation or reports relevant to the business;
- Be able to query data into a cross-functional report. Organizing and making the report available in a timely manner
- Engage in continuance with Periodical / Routine reports. In continuance make comparison over the historic results. Provide analyses over the sources databases for any issue which damage the correct subscription application for the customers and to avoid problems in reporting.
- Good knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Good Knowledge of MS office applications;
- English knowledge (both written and spoken);
- Team Work, Positive Attitude, Solution oriented, and Effective communication skills, Self-motivated.
- At least 1 years’ experience in similar field;
- University Degree in Informatics Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is August 15th, 2020
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT