Contract Management Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position:
Provide legal assistance and support especially in drafting/reviewing agreements, giving legal opinion on them, on new products and services being launched.
- Drafting contracts, agreements, and amendments of various scopes such as: lease agreements, promotion agreements, sponsorship, consultancy, non-disclosure agreements, service agreements.
- Giving legal opinion for the Interconnection agreements with the National subjects and the ones with the International subjects (VAS Agreements)
- Preparation, drafting, revision of any document or follow up for any assigned duty from the superior
- Preparation and drafting of the document related to the Assembly Meeting of the Shareholders
- Representation of the company to the court
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office,
- Excellent command of English language;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Very Good communications skills
- Very good knowledge of Civil Law
- At least one year of similar previous experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is December 11th, 2017
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT