Converged Propositions Specialist
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Purpose of the position:
Develop the annual propositions roadmap of VAS Services in both the Consumer & Business segment and achieve financial and customer satisfaction targets across both acquisition and retention.
- Identify VAS Services (including pricing mechanisms) that best fit with the company’s objectives for obtaining competitive advantage in the market.
- Be updated regularly to technologies and mobile industry (and telecoms industry in general) evolvements, aiming to secure “first in market” advantage for the company, since in planning phase.
- Ensure regular updates and timely delivery of the propositions roadmap throughout functions & business channels.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end development, implementation as well as final quality of the provided propositions.
- Perform market research and identify the most suitable partners for our products.
- Follow up the VAS Services performance through their lifecycle making sure that the quality & performance KPIs are on track.
- Explore and research various characteristics of our products (design, physical/technical characteristics) to assure excellence in quality.
- Initiate the undertaking of corrective actions when VAS Services performance does not meet objectives, ensuring that impact on business is measurable.
- Creative responsibility for Customer Experience, UX, conception, interaction design, and visual design of all IPTV products and services of ALBtelecom.
- Continuous development of current TV products under usability and user experience aspects.
- Provide information and guidance to the communication team for publications and advertising material required for VAS Services promotion and literature.
- Provide training, where necessary. Prepare training material (especially for functions that have direct contacts with customers, like CS and Sales).
- Investigate and propose terminals strategy for the company in both retail and business segments by introducing new revenue streams as well as be in line with technological developments in the terminals industry.
- Excellent Very good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent communication skills;
- Available to work overtime if necessary;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
- University Degree in Business/ Marketing/ Information Technology.
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
The Deadline for application is 15th of July 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT