District Manager Fier
Are you ready to do your best?
Purpose of position
The purpose of this job position is to implement the company's business plan in the assigned area. The job holder is responsible to take care of the existing partners/ customers in the district and identify prospect ones in order to develop and expand our company portfolio.
- Build and follow a regional tailored business plan that will ensure ALBtelecom being the local leader in terms of number of lines, revenues and quality of service delivery;
- Act as a coordinator towards other company groups in order to ensure that this business plan is fully and accordingly implemented;
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the entire commercial processes across a predefined geographic location;
- Responsible to act as a problem solver by addressing issues to the responsible teams in the company and outside of it. These issues might have a commercial, administrative, legal, technical nature;
- Perform feasibility studies in the newly developed areas that are not covered by ALBtelecom and deliver a number of propositions on how to efficiently penetrate in these areas;
- Follow the penetration projects together with the technological team and make sure that the necessary investments are done and the deadlines are met;
- Responsible that the predefined objectives included in the feasibility studies are being met by allocating the necessary sales resources and tools;
- Conduct and update a competitors' analysis in terms of products, services and partnerships in the respective region. Following this, is responsible to propose ALBtelecom actions in response to the competitor findings;
- Preferred resident in the Fier.
- Maximum Proficiency in Microsoft Package with special focus on Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Visio
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Should be possess great interpersonal skills that empower to establish a motivating environment within collaborators, subordinates and partners in business, should make sure to have an outstanding appearance that indicate our brand image and strength
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Oriented person
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- Available to travel, work over-time, weekends, official holidays
- Driving License
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales and Managing position.
- University Degree (Preferred, candidates with Degree in Economy, Engineering)
Deadline of application is October 14th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT