District Manager Korca
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the following position:
District Manager Korca
Purpose of position
The purpose of this job position is to implement the company's business plan in the assigned area. The job holder is responsible to take care of the existing partners/ customers in the district and identify prospect ones in order to develop and expand our company portfolio.
- Build and follow a regional tailored business plan that will ensure ALBtelecom being the local leader in terms of number of lines, revenues and quality of service delivery
- Act as a coordinator towards other company groups in order to ensure that this business plan is fully and accordingly implemented
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the entire commercial processes across a predefined geographic location
- Responsible to act as a problem solver by addressing issues to the responsible teams in the company and outside of it.
- Perform feasibility studies in the newly developed areas that are not covered by ALBtelecom and deliver a number of propositions on how to efficiently penetrate in these areas
- Follow the penetration projects together with the technological team and make sure that the necessary investments are done and the deadlines are met
- Conduct and update a competitors' analysis in terms of products, services and partnerships in the respective region. Following this, is responsible to propose ALBtelecom actions in response to the competitor findings
- Resident in the Region
- Maximum Proficiency in Microsoft Package with special focus on Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Visio
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Should be possess great interpersonal skills that empower to establish a motivating environment within collaborators, subordinates and partners in business, should make sure to have an outstanding appearance that indicate our brand image and strength
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Oriented person
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- Available to travel, work over-time, weekends, official holidays
- Driving License
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales and Managing position.
- University Degree
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is September 20th, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT