Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of the position:
Reduce the cost of oil consumption of the generator keeping in maximum availability of electricity up.
- Following the power alarms and take immediate and proactive actions to fix the power line problems;
- Spare part management stock of power lines (Report of electrical materials request in advance in order not to affect the availability);
- Following and applying the safety rules for electrical teams that working for MV/LV lines;
- Following and applying the preventive and corrective maintenance for power lines MV/LV;
- Process as per superiors order in order to optimize the cost efficiency;
- Very good command of mechanical and electrical hand tools, able to work on heights, good skills of the technical and operational capabilities and implementation procedures. Good understanding of electric systems in telecom networks;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Very good command of English language;
- Team Work, Positive Attitude, Solution oriented, Effective communication skills,
- Self-motivated Multitasking, able to work under pressure;
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving
- Availability to work overtime when needed;
- Driving License
- At least 3 years of experience in Telecom/Communications field;
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is September 20th, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT