Expert Accounts Receivable
This could be your next career path!
Purpose of the position:
Supervising and ensuring that everyday accounts for Roaming, SMS and rent for buildings are maintained and completed.
- Recording journal entries for Roaming Receivables, Payables invoices, Rent of Buildings for Receivables invoices;
- Recording journal entries for SMS IW, Hub and Direct Receivable and payable invoices;
- Supervising and ensuring that everyday accounts for Roaming, SMS and Rents for buildings are maintained and completed;
- Preparing and maintaining accounts receivable books for Roaming, SMS and Rents for buildings;
- Ensuring that customers are paying on time by supervising the sending of reminder notices;
- Ensure that all account balances are settled each month;
- Journal entries of receipts and payment for roaming operators;
- Registration for invoices for the MTR WB6 services (sale and purchase);
- Reconciliation of the fiscalization process of SAP with Self- care and E-bills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP;
- Very Good communications skills. Ability to work as part of a team. Tax legislation, Certified accountant;
- Very good command of English language;
- Detail oriented, good analytical skills and problem solving;
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position;
- University Degree Finance Degree/Business Administration;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is May 20th, 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT