Field Maintenance Expert
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of Position
Technical management and also technical support to NOC and regional technicians regarding any Power and Cooling System Related Issue. Management and quality spare parts.
- Service, maintain, repair and commission of power lines (Low Voltage and Medium Voltage), generators, air conditioners, UPS-s, rectifiers, inverters, batteries, voltage regulators and other power delivery equipment.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnosis to a range of diesel generator sets, resolve electrical and mechanical engine problems. Carry out periodic service.
- Keep track of the maintenance and status, prepare the reports for generators deficiencies and replacements needs.
- Providing power solution for access network, core network and transmission network;
- Prepare RFP, PR for equipment’s, materials and maintenance services as necessary in order to ensure the operation and functionality of the network. Organize periodical O&M W/H inventory, monitor and report the spare parts balance;
- Maintain safe work environment by following codes, standards and legal regulations;
- Very good command of mechanical and electrical hand tools,good skills of the technical and operational capabilities and implementation procedures.
- Hands-on experience for maintenance and trouble shooting of Generators.
- Hands-on experience for maintenance and Overhauling of DG Sets.
- Good Knowledge of MS office applications;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Team Work, Positive Attitude, Solution oriented, and Effective communication skills, Self-motivated. Multitasking, able to work under pressure;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is 15th October 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT