Field Operation and Maintenance Technician
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
- Responsible to provide all KPI's of FO cable network cables and equipment and report them to respective team;
- Perform to all networks update during the O&M activities;
- Perform to quality of works and respecting the municipalities/entities which give the work permission conditions;
- To follow enquire the application of the high technical and quality indicators/requirements of the FO network;
- To determine and fix or to improve problems in FO network which out of scope of FOMOA;
- Responsible to realize FO terminations in indoor/outdoor ODF and in all kinds of patch panels.;
- Professional License for Construction and Supervising of Cable Networks. Very good command of mechanical and electrical hand tools, able to work on heights, good skills of the technical and operational capabilities and implementation procedures;
- Good Knowledge of MS office applications;
- Intermediate knowledge of English language;
- Team Work, Positive Attitude, Solution oriented, and Effective communication skills, Self-motivated. Multitasking, able to work under pressure;
- At least 1 year experience in similar position;
- Technical High School (Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical);
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is October 14th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT