Field Operation & Maintenance Specialist
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of Position
Supervision of preventive and corrective maintenance as per Albtelecom requirements and standards of FO backbone (national, international) and local network (civil and cables works);
- Responsible to be part of Projecting, Implementation and Acceptance Procedures of FO backbones, for FO cables and FO equipment;
- Responsible to provide all KPI's of FO backbones cables and equipment and report them to respective team.
- Supervision of all networks update during the O&M activities;
- Quality of works and respecting the municipalities/entities which give the work permission conditions;
- FO network expansion/optimization and planning;
- To follow up and require from Contractor the optimal conditions for the operation and maintenance of the FO networks through regular supervision in coordination with Contractor;
- To follow up and require the application of the high technical and quality indicators/requirements of the FO network during operation and maintenance process, attempting their continuous improvement. For this purpose it’s also needed to follow up and assist the work which will be performed from Contractor;
- To follow up and examine the spare parts requests out of the annual program;
- To follow up and accomplish all the assigned tasks, regarding the contracts Albtelecom has with third parties for the maintenance and repair services for the FO cable networks or for the active components/systems connected to the FO cable networks. For all provided services, has to verify/test their conformity with the relevant technical specifications of the respective contract;
- To follow up the implementation of the projects for the improvement, extension and the new FO cable networks , having a closed cooperation with the relevant Albtelecom structures (project and implementation units);
- To compile also partial projects for changes, modifications or improvements of the FO cable networks, according to the respective changes/requests taking place in the sites;
- Responsible to realize FO terminations in indoor/outdoor ODF and in all kinds of patch panels;
- To determine and fix or to improve problems in FO network which out of scope of FOMOA, to propose for procuring necessary technical materials for such cases;
- Very good knowledge in GIS system and other professional programs like AutoCAD or MAPINFO.;
- Professional Licence for Construction and Supervising of Cable Networks;
- Organizing and team work abilities, with initiative and decision taker;
- Very good knowledge of English language
- At least 2 years of experience in local networks Maintenance & Administration;
- University Degree in Telecommunication, Electronic, Electrical Engineering;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is October 14th, 2021.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT