HR Processes Specialist
Do you find yourself suitable?
- Prepares and follows the approval and delivery process for stationary needs in the company;
- Coordinates domestic and international travel needs;
- Coordinates domestic and international accommodation needs;
- Follows up the relation with regional water supply companies;
- Coordinates transactions and invoices for the outsourced cleaning services in the company premises and shops;
- Follows up the requests for different supply needs;
- Prepares the internal approval process for the invoices issued to the related services and contracts;
- Maintains the table of budget expenses followed by monthly reports.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP preferred;
- Very good skills in reporting;
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, attention to confidentiality, high integrity, responsive, flexible, initiative and good at multi-tasking;
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in the Company and collaborators;
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar field.
- University Degree in Economics or related field.
Interested candidates should send their internal application to email@example.com
Deadline of application is September 30th 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT