NGN and Fixed Broadband Team Manager
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of Position:
Manage and supervise strictly job performance of the teams under responsibility, related to operation;
- To insist continually in increasing of this performance by proposing strategies and rules, trainings and staff optimization;
- To propose and approve technical procedures related to normal function of network equipment;
- To analyze and propose changes, optimizations in network elements, and investments;
- To prepare the action’s plans with the relevant tasks, time schedule, responsibilities, and deadlines;
- To ensure company’s goals achievement, by preparing and following the relevant team’s goals;
- To manage the contract agreements with relevant vendors for ensuring the fulfillment of obligations in compliance with contract terms ;
- To manage handling of issues which involve other company’s teams, and to be cooperative and helpful for insuring their goals achieve;
- To prepare final reports for upper management level, related to network issues and team’s activities;
- Project Management knowledge;
- Good Knowledge of MS office applications and other related software programs;
- Very good managerial, organizational and communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of English Language;
- Very good knowledge about IP networking
- Very good knowledge about Operating Systems and Databases (Linux, Windows, MySQL, Oracle)
- Very good knowledge about information security
- Very good knowledge about Fix Voice Systems (SIP, VoIP, SS7)
- Very good knowledge about presentations and reporting skills.
- At least 5 years of similar experience;
- University Degree in Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronic ;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is November 16th, 2020
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT