Packet Core Expert
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of the position:
Organize and manage the operations for data packet core domain, configuration, integration, expansion and technical acceptance of new systems.
- Check on daily basis the alarms and follow up Packet Core nodes SGSN, GGSN, DNS, MME, SGW, PGW, SAMOG, Femto SecGW, HNBGW, Border GW services.
- Configuration on L2/L3 Lan Switches, Core/IP Bearer Routers and Firewalls
- Follow the KPI of network on daily basis and check their impact on the live traffic.
- Operation and Maintenance for new services related to 2G/3G/4G and Wi-Fi
- Configuration and IREG support through IPX for Data Roaming services.
- Subscriber trace and troubleshooting, in order to solve the complains raised.
- Excellent knowledge of Telecommunication from Core Network Profile.
- Good skills in Packet Core nodes, operation and administration skills are mandatory for 2G, 3G, 4G technologies and related interface/protocols.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS , IT infrastructure, routing and switching principles.
- Experience with Packet Core equipment’s. (Cisco ASR5000 is preferable).
- Very good experience with Core Router ,IP Bearer Router , L2-L3 Lan Switches, Firewalls and NMS systems. (Huawei vendor is preferable).
- Eager to learn and develop oneself by continuous study and commitment.
- English is mandatory, any other language is considered an advantage
- Availability to work overtime when needed;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Mobile Telecommunication company;
- University Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication or Informatics;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is May 28th, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT