Radio Access Network Team Manager
Get this opportunity!
Purpose of Position
Manage most efficiently, Radio Access Network planning, implementation, operation & optimization works.
- Organize and coordinate work to develop the network to achieve the company's coverage & capacity targets;
- Prepare RAN related RfPs and evaluate offers;
- Organize and supervise work outsourced to vendors/subcontractors to reach contractual objectives;
- Monitor workflow and project status;
- Managing site deployment and acceptance processes;
- Define Acceptance Procedures and Site's checklist;
- Verify RAN SLA if fulfilled according to contract and analyze for improvements;
- Organize and coordinate work to achieve RAN target KPIs (2G/3G/4G) and continuously improve them;
- Effectively manage RAN team Workforce (defining each team members' responsibilities and job duties
- Coordinate team activities with other teams and departments;
- Optimizing and reducing operation cost of any activity under Radio Access Network;
- Good Knowledge of MS office applications and other related software programs;
- Very good managerial, organizational, and communication skills;
- Knowledge in: Terms Investigation, Actix, iManager U2000, BSS6900, MapInfo, Tektronix, Asset Enterprise, Atoll;
- Very good knowledge of English Language;
- Very good knowledge of presentations and reporting skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in RNP & RNO for 2G/3G/4G networks;
- University Degree in Telecommunication, Electronic or Informatics Engineering;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
The Deadline for application is 15th of July 2022.
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT