Radio Planning & Implementation Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of Position
Radio Planning and Implementation Specialist should plan and follow indoor and outdoor coverage and capacity increase for 2G/3G/4G technologies with acceptable costs.
- Perform optimization and troubleshoot KPIs of 2G/3G/4G network;
- RNP planning and preparation for new site rollout;
- Using Planning (Asset) tool to input and extract data, and generating predictions (2G/3G/4G);
- Monitor RAN related performance alarms and take actions accordingly;
- Monthly report of main KPIs
- Investigate & Solve customers' complain problems;
- Prepare 2G/3G/4G worst cells' report and give recommendations;
- Perform Network (2G/3G/4G) audit and capacity analysis; (Daily check of main network KPIs and maintain the KPIs within predefined thresholds)
- Knowledge in: Tems Investigation, Actix, iManager U2020, MapInfo, Tektronix, Asset Enterprise, Atoll;
- Very Good knowledge of English language;
- Positive Attitude, Team Work, Quality orientation, Effective communication skills, Good presentation skills;
- Availability to work overtime when needed;
- At least 1 year of experience Mobile Network Planning or Optimization
- University Degree in Telecommunication, Electronic or Informatics Engineering
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is 31st of October 2021
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT