Regional Field Operation Senior Specialist (Vlora)
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of Position:
Supervision of preventive and corrective maintenance as per Albtelecom requirements and standards.
- To follow activation process for New Activation, Move, Upsell, FO etc. (physically part), fulfilling of standards
- Perform of all networks update during the O&M activities;
- To follow TTs handling process (for PSTN, xDSL, IPTV, Dark fiber connection and each other case we are offering service to our customers
- To follow-u and require from Contractor the optimal conditions for the operation and maintenance of the copper & FO networks
- To follow up and require the application of the high technical and quality indicators/requirements of the cable networks attempting;
- Quality of works and respecting the municipalities/entities which give the work permission conditions;
- To follow up and examine the active spare parts requests out of the annual program;
- To follow up and accomplish all the assigned tasks, regarding the contracts Albtelecom has with third parties for the maintenance an
- To follow up the implementation of the projects for the improvement, extension and the new cable (copper & FO) networks.
- Very good knowledge in GIS system and other professional programs like AutoCAD or MAPINFO;
- Professional License for Construction and Supervising of Cable Networks;
- Organizing and team work abilities, with initiative and decision taker;
- Good knowledge of English Language;
- Very good knowledge about copper network infrastructures
- Very good knowledge about Fiber Network infrastructures
- Very good communication and reporting skills.
- Valid Driving License
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position;
- University Degree in Telecommunication, Electronic/Electrical Engineering;
Interested candidates should apply through www.albtelecom.al .
Deadline of application is November 16th, 2020
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT