Revenue Assurance Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of the position:
The Revenue Assurance and Fraud Specialist is responsible for all the business and technical issues related with the Revenue Assurance and Fraud processes within the organization. Based on the business developments and management decision the specialist undertakes the execution of technical and deep searches as well as full analysis of different business systems.
- Monitor the ALBtelecom Customer Base to identify examples of fraudulent activity;
- Define the fraud types and govern a detailed analysis of such instances of in order to confirm fraud;
- Following Department procedures to make timely and accurate decisions regarding fraudulent activity;
- Conducting follow-up research on fraudulent transactions.
- Monitor postpaid customers who performs high volume of traffic and report the non-fraud cases to Credit Management Team;
- Identify new potential fraudulent behavior and support improvements in fraud detection, management and reporting;
- Implementation of the new Revenue Assurance Tool, and definition of the new controls supported by RA tool and related processes;
- Performing the RA risk analysis, RA operational controls and mitigate risk of losing revenue;
- Ensure revenue integrity risks are identified and addressed in product design and post-implementation;
Requirements of the position:
- University Degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position;
- Database programming and design, Good knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL server in terms of administration and query language. Preferred programming windows and web applications, Web services, Windows services using C# and/or JAVA; Microsoft Office package;
- Ability to build a high performance organization and influence, strong analytics skills, decision maker that understands fraud/risk to related issues, having a general culture of telecommunication Fraud Extensive knowledge in Business Processes;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Capable to set priorities, ability to work under pressure, Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is November 2nd, 2020
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT