VAS Specialist/Senior Specialist
Our Company is looking for energetic, high potential, self-motivated and high-integrity individuals to join our team.
You are invited to apply for the position.
Purpose of position:
To provide market differentiating products and value added services leveraging on Innovation and new developments in Telecommunications Industry.
- Develop the annual propositions roadmap of VAS Services in both Consumer & Business segment and achieve financial and customer satisfaction targets across both acquisition and retention.
- Identify VAS Services (including pricing mechanisms) that best fit with company’s objectives for obtaining competitive advantage in the market.
- Initiate the process of planning/budgeting (P&L,and marketing assumptions)for each proposition and coordinate with appropriate Finance function for integration of the company’s periodic budgeting cycle.
- Be updated regularly to technologies and mobile industry (and telecoms industry in general) evolvements, aiming to secure “first in market” advantage for the company, since in planning phase.
- Ensure regular updates and timely delivery of the propositions roadmap throughout functions & business channels.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end development, implementation as well as the final quality of the provided propositions.
- Perform market research and identify the most suitable partners for our products.
- Follow up the VAS Services performance through their lifecycle making sure that the quality & performance KPIs are on track.
- Explore and research various characteristics of our products (design, physical/technical characteristics) to assure excellence in quality.
- Provide information and guidance to the communication team for publications and advertising material required for VAS Services promotion and literature.
- Provide training, where necessary. Prepare training material (especially for functions that have direct contacts with customers, like CS and Sales).
- Investigate and propose terminals strategy for the company in both retail and business segments by introducing new revenue streams as well as be in line with technological developments on the terminals industry.
- Maximum Proficiency in Microsoft Package with special focus on Excel/PowerPoint/Word and Visio.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
- Very good knowledge of English Language.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, Economy or related fields.
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
Deadline of application is September 20th, 2019
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT