Notification about the Covid-19 measures
We, as ALBtelecom, consider the health of our employees and society as a priority. In addition to the measures laid down by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, which we have already implemented in all our locations against the coronavirus epidemic, which has also affected our country around the world, we are implementing a number of new measures, without interrupting any of our services.
In order to protect your health, we advise you to avoid going to the shops or points of sale as well as using digital channels as much as possible. Also, in solidarity with the emergency situation of the Covid 19 virus, ALBtelecom has provided facilities for all clients.
For rechargeable mobile numbers:
- You need to recharge your number to activate packages. You can recharge an ALBtelecom Mobile number through ALBstore on the official website of ALBtelecom albtelecom.al. At ALBstore, you can recharge your number or another person's value by using a debit or credit card from any bank.
- If you have a BKT debit or credit card, you can recharge at all BKT ATMs, as well as at the BKT internet branch.
- If you cannot make card payments, then you can arrange with your family and relatives to have a representative go to the store and buy electronic recharge cards for all family members to maximize shopping. You can buy electronic recharge cards as you like, even calculating the need for the near future, and then recharge the number (s) the moment you need credit, by calling 141.
- Package activation can be easily done through the "My Profile" application. Even with the activation of Super packages from the "My Profile" application, you get 4 GB gift for each activated package.
- Packages can be activated by sending an SMS with the relevant code to the short number as directed below, if you have sufficient credit.
- If you are part of the SuperFamily Group, the packages for the mobile numbers of your group members can be easily activated at any time, from the coziness of your home, through the Klik-ON service. Just call the short number 130 from the group leader's mobile number to activate the Super Packages for all the numbers which are part of your SuperFamily group. Activate the packages now, pay next month, because the value of the packages will be charged to your fixed services monthly invoice and what is more, with a discount of 20%. For further info, visit our official web page http://www.albtelecom.al.
|Package Name||Code||Short Number|
|Super Package 700||P700||131|
|Super Package 1100||P1100||131|
|Super Package 1300||P1300||131|
|Super Package 1900||P1900||131|
To know the other packages' codes, visit https://www.albtelecom.al/al/individuale/mobile/me-parapagese.
For postpaid mobile numbers and fixed telephony services, home internet or IPTV:
- ALBtelecom offers additional volume of internet for postpaid mobile customers.
Also, to support the distance learning initiative, ALBtelecom has included the RTSH School channel in all its TV packages, including the exclusive ALBtv package
- You can pay your bill through ALBstore on the official website of ALBtelecom albtelecom.al. At ALBstore you can pay the bill of your number or another person's value with the desired value using a debit or credit card of any bank.
- If you have a BKT debit or credit card, you can pay your bill number at the BKT online branch.
- Other alternative channels through which you can pay your invoices are: MPAY, AK Invest, Financial Union (Unioni Financiar), EasyPay, Albanian Post, Kastrati, RAEA.
- If you need to make changes to your Internet or IPTV package, such as increasing internet speed, please contact us at Customer Care:
- E-mail Kujdesi_Abonentit@albtelecom.al
- Telephone 123 or 042200123
- WhatsApp / Viber +355672000123
- Facebook / Instagram Inbox offivial web page of ALBtelecom
- Live chat albtelecom.al
To protect the health of our employees:
- We have made it possible for our employees with children (as long as schools and kindergartens are closed) and those over 50 to work from home. Also the rest of the employees are already working from home rotating. This ensures that service to you is not interrupted at any time and on the other hand creates at work premises the distance recommended by the WHO in order not to endanger the health of the employee.
- All headquarters premises, shops, as well as employee transport vehicles have been disinfected and continue to be disinfected regularly. Work areas are also equipped with alcohol and disinfectants.
- Employees are instructed and encouraged to take safety measures
We've stopped all customer visits, meetings and events from being rearranged depending on the progress of the process.
- If it is necessary to show up at the store, please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other employees and customers.
These measures, which we have taken into account while taking care of the health of our employees, customers and society, will achieve their purpose only with your support.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a healthy day