Fixed call forwarding
Do not sit at home waiting for a call...
Forward it to your mobile phone!
Now, you can redirect your landline phone calls to your Eagle Mobile number through the free fixed call forwarding service!
Dial your call forwarding code through your landline phone, and the service will be activated immediately:
• When the fixed number is busy (performing another call):
*22*dial the number to which you want to forward your calls#
• When calling to the landline number gets no answer after 20 seconds:
*61*dial the number to which you want to forward your calls#
• In order to divert all the calls towards your landline phone to your Eagle Mobile number:
*57*dial the number to which you want to forward your calls#
• This service is provided free of charge and exclusively to all fixed telephony service subscribers of ALBtelecom.
• If the number to which the calls are forwarded is not an Eagle Mobile (ALBtelecom) number, then calls will be charged by the appropriate fixed telephony tariffs.
• If the mobile number is on roaming, then it will be charged through the standard tariff plan to which it belongs.
• The activation of the service can be done through the relevant code, by contacting our Customer Service at 123, or by visiting any of our ALBtelecom shops.