Be super with the Super Smart Postpaid Plans!
Now, exclusively for ALBtelecom subscribers, FREE chat and FREE surfing, without using the internet volume of the package, on the BiP app; as well as 10 GBs of premium storage and FREE surfing on the Lifebox app, starting from Super Smart 1000!
|Tariff Plan||Super Smart 1000||Super Smart 1500||Super Smart 2500||Super Smart 3500||Super Smart 4500*||Super Smart 5000 |
|Super Smart 6000*||Super Smart 8000||Super Smart 12000|
|1. ALBtelecom Landline||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||3,500||2,000||Unlimited|
|Internet (GB)||Unlimited* after 3 GB||Unlimited* after 10 GB||Unlimited* after 10 GB||Unlimited* ||Unlimited* after 15 GB||Unlimited* after 15 GB||Unlimited* after 15 GB||Unlimited* after 18 GB||Unlimited* |
Notes: Fair usage Policy will be applied to Unlimited National Minutes, On net and National SMS, and Data.
Super Smart 4500 and Super Smart 6000 will be valid until 29th of September ’19.
- *The Super Smart Plans have a fair use policy on the internet and after the high-speed internet volume is over, you can surf on reduced speed of 384 kbps for downloading, and 96 kbps on uploading:
- Super Smart 1000 – after 3 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 1500 - after 10 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 2500 – after 10 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 3500 – after 12 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 4500 – after 15 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 5000 – after 15 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 6000 – after 15 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 8000 – after 18 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 12000 – after 22 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- After the high-speed internet is over, you will be informed via SMS.
- *The fair use policy will be applied to unlimited minutes towards landline and national, up to 6,000 minutes.
- *The fair use policy will be applied to national and on-net unlimited SMS, up to 5,000 SMS.
- Check your balance on minutes, SMS, and internet through:
- sending a free SMS with the text Balance to 55555;
- contacting our Customer Service to 123;
- the Profili im app.
- The national minutes are available towards all national operators (ALBtelecom Mobile, Vodafone Albania, Telekom Albania, and other fixed operators).
- The international minutes are available towards all operators in 30 states: Italy, Greece, France, Germany, USA, Canada, China, UK, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Hong Kong, Lithuania,Thailand, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus, Belgium, Ireland, Malta, Portugal and Slovakia.
- The international minutes of the Super Smart 12000 Plan are available towards all destinations (Zone 1, 2, 3).
- The national SMS are available towards all national operators (Vodafone Albania, Telekom Albania); the on-net SMS are available towards ALBtelecom Mobile; while the international SMS are available towards all destinations.
- The Super Smart 3500, Super Smart 5000, Super Smart 8000, and the Super Smart 12000 Plans benefit from the roaming units of minutes, SMS and internet, every month, which are available towards Promo Zone 1 and Promo Zone Kosovo. For the list of the Promo Zones states please click here.
- The roaming units can be consumed only upon roaming service activation. After their consuming, the roaming standard tariffs are applied.
- Upon activation of one of the Super Smart tariff plans, are benefited:
- Free surfing and full access on the Lifebox app, as well as 5 GBs of memory from the app and 5 GBs of memory as gift from ALBtelecom.
- Free surfing, and free chat on the BiP app.
- If the subscriber switches its tariff plan into a plan not mentioned above, or ports his number to another operator, in a time he has an active Lifebox app, the app will remain available to surf and download the content for other 3 months from the moment of switching or porting. After this period, the storage and its uploaded content will be deleted.
- The free surfing/access on the BiP and Lifebox apps are not valid while roaming of on Smart Roaming.
- The minimum of the initial airtime is 30 seconds. After the first 30 seconds, the price per second is applied.
- The internet volume step charge will be 10+10 kB.
- The fixed monthly fee will be implemented at the end of the month. For the first month of activation, the tariff plan units and the fixed monthly fee will be calculated proportional to the remaining days of the month. In case deactivation of the mobile number is required, the fixed monthly fee, and its benefited units for the last month will be fully calculated for that month.
- The minimum contract duration is 12 months. In case of premature termination of this contract, the penalty is equal to the sum of the remaining months of the contract.
- All the tariffs of the Super Smart Plans include VAT.
|1. National||15 ALL/min|
|2. Landline||15 ALL/min|
|Zone 1||66 ALL/min|
|Zone 2||102 ALL/min|
|Zone 3||102 ALL/min|
|Zone 4||180 ALL/min|
|Zone 5||420 ALL/min|
|1. National||12 ALL/SMS|
|2. International||18 ALL/min|
|1. On-net||16.2 ALL/MMS|
|2. National||36 ALL/MMS|
|3. International||80 ALL/MMS|
|Internet (every 10 kB)||0.1 ALL/10kB|
Table of International Calls' Zones:
|Zone1 - Italy, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Turkey.||66 ALL/min|
|Zone 2 - Andorra, Austria, Bellarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia,France, Germany, Hungary, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Qatar, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tunis.||102 AL/min|
|Zone 3 - Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Denmark, Egypt, Netherlands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Canada, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan, Argentina , Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador , El Salvador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela.
|Zone 4 - Other states||180 ALL/min|
|Zone 5 - All satellite networks||420 ALL/min|
|Costumer Care (149)||Free of chargel|
*For tariff plans which have international minutes, charging begins after completion of minutes .
*For Roaming tariffs click here.
For further information, please contact our Customer Care at 149, or visit our shops.
If you are Super Smart 2500, 3500, 4500, 6000, 8000 or 12000, you will benefit the Super Weekend 1 Package for FREE.
|Internet Packages||Super Weekend 1|
|Validity||48 hours (Saturday 00:00 – Sunday 23:59)|
|Registration SMS to 138||W1|
The Super Weekend 1 Package can only be used for one weekend.
You can register to this package during the week, from Monday to Sunday, but you will use its benefits only during the weekend, starting from 00:00 of Saturday, to 23:59 of Sunday.
If you are Super Smart 2500 and up, you can activate one Super Weekend 1 Package for free every weekend.
For further info about Super Weekend Packages click here.