Travel with ALBtelecom Roaming and stay always connected!
Everywhere connected with ALBtelecom Roaming!
The best Roaming packages starting from 90 Lekë:
|Packages||Roaming PromoZone 1||Roaming PromoZone 4||Roaming PromoZone 10||Roaming PromoZone Internet||Roaming PromoZone Extra|
|Price||ALL 90||ALL 290||ALL 990||ALL 990||ALL 1,590|
|Outgoing minutes||10 *||30 *||100 *||-||50 **|
|Validity||24 Hours||4 Days||10 Days||10 Days||4 Days|
|Registration Text via SMS to 136||1||4||10||Internet||Extra|
*Outgoing minutes can be used only toward ALBtelecom Mobile.
**Outgoing minutes can be used toward all the destinations.
You can register in Roaming Packages only if you have activated the Roaming Service. Otherwise, to activate this services contact 123 or visit ALBtelecom shops.
|Packages||Roaming Greece||Roaming Germany||Roaming Italy||Roaming Turkey||Roaming Bulgaria||Roaming Kosovo||Roaming Montenegro||Roaming North Macedonia||Roaming Serbia||Roaming Bosnia & Herzegovina|
|Price||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL||990 ALL|
|Validity||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days||10 Days|
|SMS Registration text to 136||Greqi||Gjermani||Itali||Turqi||Bullgari||Kosove||Mali i Zi||Maqedoni||Serbi||Bosnje|
*The outgoing minutes of the Roaming Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Italy, germany Packages will be used towards ALBtelecom Mobile.
The outgoing minutes of Roaming Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Bosnia Herzegovina will be used towards all national operators (ALBtelecom Mobile, Vodafone Albania and Telekom Albania).
- To check the balance send an SMS with Balance text toward 136.
- To register in one of the Roaming Packages send an SMS toward 136 with the text as per the selected package; using ALBtelecom Star menu at your mobile phone; or visit one ALBtelecom shop.
- You cannot activate simultaneously 2 roaming packages even when these can be 2 different packages. Exception is the Roaming PromoZone Internet package which can be activated together with one of the other Roaming Packages.
- Roaming packages can be used only with the operators included in PromoZone 1, PromoZone Kosovo, and Promo Zone Western Balkans.
- Outgoing SMS-s are valid toward all the destinations.
- The step charge for outgoing and incoming calls is 60+1 seconds, while for the internet 10 Kb + 10 Kb.
- The step charge for Roaming Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Bosnia Herzegovina Packages (incoming and outgoing calls) is 30+1 seconds, while for the Internet 1 + 1 Kb.
- For the Roaming Kosovo and Western Balkans Promo Zones, the step charge for incoming and outgoing calls is 30+1 seconds; for the Internet is 1 Kb + 1 Kb.
- You can activate up to five Promozone 1, Promozone 4 and Promozone Extra packages within a calendar month.
- You can activate up to three Promozone Internet, Promozone 10 and Countries Packages within a calendar month.
The countries (operators) where you can profit the prices or benefits of the above packages are as follows:
Promo Zone 1:
Postpaid customers: Austria (T-Mobile), Belgium (Belgacom/Proximus), Bulgaria (Telenor), Czech Republic (T-Mobile/Deutche Teleko ), Estonia (Tele2), Finland (DNA), France (Bouygues Telecom, Orange France), Germany (T-Mobile, O2 /Telefonica), Greece (WIND), Hungary (T-Mobile), Italy (3/Wind), Canada (Bell, Telus), Kazakhstan (Tele2), China (China Unicom), Croatia (Tele 2, T-Mobile), Latvia (Tele2), Lithuania (Tele2), Luxemburg (Tango), Netherland (KPN), United Kingdom (O2/Telefonica), Poland (Play/P4), Romania (Orange), Slovenia (Mobitel/Telekom Slovenia), Spain (Movistar/Telefonica), Sweden (Comviq/Tele2), Turkey (Avea/Turk Telekom, Turkcell), Switzerland (Swisscom), United States of America (AT&T)
Prepaid customers: Austria(T-Mobile ), Belgium (Belgacom/Proximus), Bulgaria (Telenor), Estonia (Tele2), Finland (DNA), France (Bouygues Telecom, Orange France, Germany (T-Mobile, O2 /Telefonica), Greece (WIND), Hungary (T-Mobile), Italy (3/Wind), Canada (Bell,Telus ), Kazakhstan (Tele2, China (China Unicom), Croatia (Tele 2, T-Mobile), Latvia (Tele2), Lithuania (Tele2), Luxemburg (Tango), Netherland (KPN), Poland (Play/P4), Czech Republic (T-Mobile/Deutche Telekom), Romania (Orange), Slovenia (Mobitel/Telekom Slovenia), Sweden (Comviq/Tele2), Turkey (Avea/Turk Telekom , Turkcell), Switzerland (Swisscom), United Kingdom(O2/Telefonica), United States of America (AT&T).
If you need help please feel free to contact our Customer Service at any time by dialing from abroad: 0035567123.
For further information you can visit our ALBtelecom shops, official webpage www.albtelecom.al where is provided chat online, WhatsApp or Viber support at 067 2000123, or call the Customer Service at 123.