Number portability to ALBtelecom Mobile
Number portability is a service that allows all active prepaid and postpaid numbers to switch from their current mobile operator to another, while maintaining the same mobile number. You can become an ALBtelecom subscriber by keeping your same number.
You can visit any ALBtelecom point of sale with an identification document to sign a request for porting in your number, as well as to sign a new subscription contract, which can be a prepaid or a postpaid contract.
- Do I lose my current balance in my prepaid mobile number if I port in?
Yes, if you haven't used your balance yet, you cannot use it with the other operator.
- Do I have to pay for the number portability?
The subscribers that choose ALBtelecom will not pay any fee for the process of number portability. So, keep in mind that this process is free-of-charge.
- What does one need to become a prepaid subscriber of ALBtelecom?
In order to port in you need an identification document, such as ID card, or a passport.
- How long does the process of number portability take?
The number portability can be finalized in less than three business days, starting from the day of handing the number portability request form in our shops.
- How often can I port my number in and out of mobile operators?
The mobile portability is a process that cannot be performed more than once in three months.
- How can I know if the Portability Request has been successful an my number is part of the ALBtelecom network?
When the process is over and successful, your new SIM card to which the number has been ported in will have ALBtelecom network coverage; but as soon as the SIM is activated, you will be notified by a welcome SMS to our network. Enjoy!
For more information, please visit our ALBtelecom shops, reach us on online chat support, reach us on WhatsApp or Viber to 067 2000123, or call Customer Service to 123