Terms and Conditions
Choose the power to combine with ONE SUPER FAMILY!
Create your group now and get:
Every mobile member of the group who activates a prepaid package of over 700 ALL, or is a postpaid member, receives 2 GBs of Internet as gift, every month, as well as a 10% discount on the value of the group's fixed service monthly fee.
To benefit from the maximum discount of 50%, you must have a maximum number of mobile members in the group, i.e. 5, and each of them must have activated a package or a postpaid tariff plan of over 700 ALL/month.
The One Super Family group can be created if you have SuperFiber or HomeNet at home, combining this service with 1 to 5 One or ALBtelecom mobile numbers; or if you have a One or ALBtelecom mobile number, get SuperFiber or HomeNet for your home, and combine this service with 1 to 5 One or ALBtelecom mobile numbers
For the use and benefits of the One Super Family Group
- All subscribers of fixed or mobile services part of individual tariff plans (for fixed services with contract and for mobile service in tariff plans with contract or prepaid) have the opportunity to be part of the One Super Family group created by a fixed number or receive invitations from the owner of the fixed number to be part of the SuperFamily group.
- A landline or mobile number, in postpaid or prepaid tariff plans, can be part of only one One Super Family group.
- The One Super Family group will have a minimum of 2 members (one member with a landline number and one member with a mobile number) and a maximum of 6 members (one member with a landline number and up to 5 members with mobile numbers).
- Mobile members who become part of the group will receive an information SMS that they have become part of the group, and if they do not agree, they can contact our Customer Service, within 48 hours, to request the removal of their number from the group.
- All members of the One Super Family group cannot leave the group within 90 days from the moment of joining the group, unless the members of the One Super Family Group refuse to be part of the group up to 48 hours from the moment of joining.
- The subscriber owning the fixed number can remove the existing members of the One Super Family Group after 90 days from the moment of joining the group or deactivate the Group after 90 days from its creation.
- The operator and/or the Company/Persons authorized by him, will process, based on the provisions made in the legislation in force, the personal data of the subscribers in order to create, operate and modify the One Super Family Group.
Benefits of One Superfamiliar group members:
- The net value of the monthly fee for "fixed services" (which includes Landline and IPTV and/or Internet) will be deducted by 10% for each monthly package activated by prepaid mobile members of the group or by postpaid mobile members. This discount will not exceed the total value of 50% of the net monthly fee of "fixed services".
- The benefits of being part of the One Super Family Group can only be enjoyed for monthly prepaid mobile packages or for postpaid plans (in the value of 700 ALL and above, including VAT) after the mobile number has received the confirmation message that it has become part of the Group.
- The discount will be applied only to the net monthly fee for fixed services and not to the total invoice generated by the subscriber due to consumption of benefits other than those of the belonging tariff plan.
- If landline services are blocked unilaterally or bilaterally due to non-payment, the One Super Family Group's discount will not be applied to the monthly fee of landline services as long as the landline services are blocked.
- Within the One Super Family group, all mobile members get 2 GBs of internet as bonus every month, with monthly validity.
- The bonus internet volume will be spent at intervals of every 10 KB.
- The benefits of monthly packages and internet bonus are not valid in roaming.
Leaving One Super Family Group:
- If the contract of the fixed number is closed at the request of the subscriber or due to non-payment, then the group is automatically dissolved.
- If a group member is enrolled in the monthly mobile packages and then leaves the group, the package will continue to be valid until the end of its validity, while the bonus internet volume will be terminated immediately if it has not been consumed.
- In cases where members leave the network or numbers are terminated, then they are automatically removed from the One Super Family group, and can be replaced by other members if the maximum number of members is not met.
- If the group consists of a fixed number, and a mobile number and the mobile number leaves the network or is terminated, the group will be automatically dissolved.
- In the event that the One Super Family group dissolves, all members of the group will be notified by SMS.
ALBtelecom can change these "Terms and Conditions" at any time, only through the subscriber's individual notification (which can as well be by SMS or phone calls via the IVR or web-redirect or Pop-Up platform) for at least 30 (thirty) days before their entry into force, the notice which, in cases where it does not contain sufficient details of the changes, will contain the address where the respective changes were published. If the ALBtelecom Subscriber does not request closure of the One Super Family Group within 30 days from the date of the Notification, the new conditions for the use and benefits of the One Super Family Group will automatically come into force.