Create your own SuperFamily group!
Create your own SuperFamily group in our shops, and enjoy your monthly discount on the IPTV, Internet and Landline bill!
The SuperFamily group consists of:
- 1 contract with IPTV, Internet or Fixed services
- Up to 4 prepaid mobile numbers
Benefits from the SuperFamily group:
- Up to 100% discount on the IPTV, Internet or Fixed services
- 500 MBs of internet as gift each month for the mobile members
Any registration in the Friendship Packages from the group members of the group will deduct the monthly IPTV, Internet or Fixed fee by 20% of the package's value.
- If you pay 2,700 ALL for the IPTV/Internet / Fixed services, with the SuperFamily group you will pay 1,100 ALL if your group members if you activate 4 2,000 ALL packages.
- If you pay 1,999 ALL for the Internet / Fix services, with the SuperFamily group you will pay 879 ALL if your group members activate 4 packets of 1,400 Lekë.
- If you pay 700 ALL for Fixed service, with the SuperFamily group you will pay 0 ALL if your group members activate 4 packages of 1,100 ALL.
- In order to create the SuperFamily group you need to visit the ALBtelecom shops and fill in the form with the information on your landline number, and the mobile numbers of the other group members.
- The SuperFamily group may consist of a fixed ALBtelecom number, and of up to four other Eagle mobile numbers which must be Standard Prepaid or Super Riniring.
- All the new and existing fixed subscribers who are part of the tariff plans for families, can benefit from the offer of the SuperFamily group if they have created a group of one landline and one mobile subscriber.
- The discounting benefited from the monthly fee can be obtained only through registration to the Friendship Packages from any registration channel.
- 20% of the price of the Friendship Package will serve as discounts on the monthly fee of the fixed number. For example, if during the month one of the members activated the Package 1100 for 1,100 ALL, the monthly fee of the landline will be deducted by 220 ALL.
- The 20% deduction from the Friendship packages is applicable even in the cases where the subscriber receives discounts of other offers for the Friendship Packages. In this case, the 20% discount is calculated for the amount paid by the mobile subscriber after the offer deduction. Eg. if the mobile subscriber gets the Friendship Package 2000 with a 30% discount, paying just 1,400 ALL, then the deduction on the landline fee will be equal to 20% of 1,400 ALL, i.e. 280 ALL.
- The more registrations the group members make during a month, the most significant the deduction of the monthly fee for the landline will be; with a maximum deduction of 4,800 ALL, applicable to the cases when the four mobile numbers register 3 times in a month to Package 2000.
- The maximum amount of the deduction for the monthly fee in one month may be as much as 100% of the net value (if there are other applicable discounts from other offers) of the monthly fee, depending on the registrations made by the group members to the Friendship Packages.
- The registrations to the packages will not be considered if the landline has no service due to financial obligations, or is part of a tariff plan which is invalid to the offer.
- The landline number is the leader of the group and thus he can manage the group by:
- Adding or accepting up to 4 mobile members
- Removing existing members, 90 days after the entry into the group
- Disabling the group, 90 days after its creation
- The members of the group have the right to:
- Leave the existing group and create their own SuperFamily group.
For more information, please visit our ALBtelecom shops, contact us through our online chat, on WhatsApp or Viber to 067 2000123, or call Customer Service to 123.