Virtual dedicated server (VDS) hosting service
Virtual Dedicated Server service allows a customer to use a virtual server, by using ALBtelecom’s datacenter infrastructure. This service provides a dedicated number of CPU, RAM and operating system to the customer.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is designed for any entity that would want to "outsource" their server infrastructure in a virtual manner. This service is appropriate for any entity wanting to host their server functions such as: application, communication, database, file, internet, web server, etc. The product provides a mixture of affordability, licensing, storage size for any demanding entity.
Why select this service:
- Many options and packages to choose from;
- No installation or setup fee;
- Avoidance of cumbersome and difficult configurations (servers are ready to use);
- The sources are dedicated, not shared with other users.
- Very affordable prices for all our packages;
- This solution is more affordable than physical servers;
- No time-restricted ordering (servers are already in the ALBtelecom datacenters);
- Packages that include a large storage volume;
- Web-based control interface (accessible from multi devices: desktops, tablets, mobile, etc.), remote access, FTP access, etc.;
- The default storage medium is based on iSCSI standard.
|Details of each package||VDS Light||VDS Standard||VDS Pro||VDS Advanced||VDS Advanced Pro|
|CPU (no. of processors)||1||2||4||8||12|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB||16 GB||24 GB|
|Storage||100 GB||200 GB||500 GB||1,000 GB||2,000 GB|
|Akses Cloud (no. perdoruesve)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Public IP (static)||1||1||1||1||1|
ALBtelecom will offer a Microsoft-based system for an additional fee per month, which covers the server licensing and other costs.
The 24 hours monitoring and controlling through antivirus, anti-spam software is included in the price.
All the traffic is certified using SSL certifications.
Several methods are available to access and modify the content: web based access, remote access, end user system interface, and even physical access (by visiting our datacenters).