|Tariff Plan||Super Smart 500||Super Smart 1000||Super Smart 1500||Super Smart 2500||Super Smart 3500||Super Smart 4500||Super Smart 6000||Super Smart 8000||Super Smart 12000|
|1. ALBtelecom Landline||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||Pa limit|
|2. National||300||1,000||1,500||2,500||3,500||4,500||6,000||Pa limit||Pa limit|
|1. On-net||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||Pa limit|
|2. National||200||200||200||200||400||400||600||Pa limit||Pa limit|
|Internet||-||-||-||-||50 MB||100 MB||100 MB||200 MB||500 MB|
- *The Super Smart 1000, Super Smart 1500, Super Smart 2500, Super Smart 3500, Super Smart 4500, Super Smart 6000, Super Smart 8000, and the Super Smart 12000 Plans have a fair use policy on the internet and after the high-speed internet volume is over, you can surf on reduced speed of 384 kbps for downloading, and 96 kbps on uploading:
- Super Smart 1000 – after 3 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 1500 - after 10 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 2500 – after 10 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 3500 – after 10 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 4500 – after 15 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 6000 – after 15 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 8000 – after 18 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- Super Smart 12000 – after 20 GBs of high-speed Internet, reduced speed surfing;
- After the high-speed internet is over, you will be informed via SMS.
- Check your balance on minutes, SMS, and internet through:
- sending a free SMS with the text Balance to 55555;
- contacting our Customer Service to 123;
- the Profili im app.
- The national minutes are available towards all national operators (ALBtelecom Mobile, Vodafone Albania, Telekom Albania, and other fixed operators), while the on-net minutes are available towards ALBtelecom Mobile and Landline.
- The international minutes are available towards all operators in 24 states: Italy, Greece, France, Germany, USA, Canada, China, United Kingdom, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Poland, Rumania, Spain, Sweden, Hong Kong, Lithuania,Thailand, Czech Republic, and Hungary.
- The international minutes of the Super Smart 12000 Plan are available towards all destinations (Zone 1, 2, 3).
- The national SMS are available towards all national operators (Vodafone Albania, Telekom Albania); the on-net SMS are available towards ALBtelecom Mobile; while the international SMS are available towards all destinations.
- The Super Smart 3500, Super Smart 4500, Super Smart 6000, Super Smart 8000, and the Super Smart 12000 Plans benefit from the roaming units of minutes, SMS and internet, every month, which are available towards Promo Zone 1. For the list of the Promo Zone 1 states please click here.
- The roaming units can be consumed only upon roaming service activation. After their consuming, the roaming standard tariffs are applied.
- The minimum of the initial airtime is 30 seconds. After the first 30 seconds, the price per second is applied.
- The internet volume step charge will be 10+10 kB.
- The fixed monthly fee will be implemented at the end of the month. For the first month of activation, the tariff plan units and the fixed monthly fee will be calculated proportional to the remaining days of the month. In case deactivation of the mobile number is required, the fixed monthly fee, and its benefited units for the last month will be fully calculated for that month.
- After consuming the internet volume of the Super Smart 500 plan, the standard tariff will be 10,24 ALL/MB.
- The minimum contract duration is 12 months. In case of premature termination of this contract, the penalty is equal to the sum of the remaining months of the contract.
- All the tariffs of the Super Smart Plans include VAT.
- These plans are valid until the 4th of June 2018.
|1. National||15 ALL/min|
|2. Landline||15 ALL/min|
|Zone 1||66 ALL/min|
|Zone 2||102 ALL/min|
|Zone 3||102 ALL/min|
|Zone 4||180 ALL/min|
|Zone 5||420 ALL/min|
|1. National||12 ALL/SMS|
|2. International||18 ALL/min|
|1. On-net||16.2 ALL/MMS|
|2. National||36 ALL/MMS|
|3. International||80 ALL/MMS|
|Internet (every 10 kB)||0.1 ALL/10kB|
Table of International Calls' Zones:
|Zone1 - Italy, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Turkey.||66 ALL/min|
|Zone 2 - Andorra, Austria, Bellarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia,France, Germany, Hungary, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tunis.||102 AL/min|
|Zone 3 - Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Denmark, Egypt, Netherlands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Canada, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan, Argentina , Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador , El Salvador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela.
|Zone 4 - Other states||180 ALL/min|
|Zone 5 - All satellite networks||420 ALL/min|
|Costumer Care (149)||Free of chargel|
*For tariff plans which have international minutes, charging begins after completion of minutes .
*For Roaming tariffs click here.
For further information, please contact our Customer Care at 149, or visit our shops.